How do I place an order and pay Cash on Delivery (COD)?
- Create an account on our website.
- Login Link: www.hareer.com.pk
Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with Cash on delivery:
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Fill in the “Billing Details”
- In the Payment Information form, “Cash on Delivery” will be selected by default.
- To confirm your order click on “Place Order”, note your Order Number which will be provided to you at the “Thank You” page.
- Your package will be delivered via courier before or on the expected delivery date.
How can I be so sure that I have made my Purchase?
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, contact our customer service.
What are the delivery charges?
- We provide free shipping on all orders above PKR 2500 nationwide
- Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, city and area are mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned back to us until further instructions are provided by the customer.
1. What payment options do I have?
1. Cash on Delivery (available nationwide).
2. Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit).
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept confidential with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
3. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure that the payment information you have provided is accurate. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally reimbursed to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on email@example.com or give us a call on +92 309 2226 169 with your order number for any clarification.
4. What are the conditions for Cash on Delivery (COD)?
To avail COD, please follow these instruction.
1. At checkout, select ‘Cash on Delivery'.
2. Upon the courier’s arrival, check for the original receipt and pay only the amount mentioned on that receipt in cash.
5. Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available internationally?
Unfortunately, COD is only available in Pakistan.
For international customers only: If Duty, Taxes or VAT is charged at shipping destination by international customs according to their local customs policy, it will be paid by the consignee/buyer. Hareer will not accept any returns nor will it be responsible to pay any charges imposed by international customs, in terms of Duty/VAT.
6. If an article is out of stock, how can I be informed about its re-arrival?
For out of stock items, please enter your email address in the given text box to get an email about article availability. Alternatively, please call our Customer Support helpline, and we will be more than happy to try and arrange the article you require.
7. Can I get an article reserved for me in stores before formal checkout?
Regartfully this service is currently not available +92 309 2226 169 and they will facilitate you with your reservation.
8. Can I pay COD with a cheque?
Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, we only accept cash for COD orders.
9. Is there any form of advance payment required for COD?
No, you only need to pay the full amount in cash once your parcel is delivered to you.
1. What is the delivery time?
Local order delivery can take between 5 - 7 working days, and International delivery can take between 10 - 15 working days; depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery on the next working day. Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorisations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source to process the order. During SALE delivery time is up to 15 working days.
2. What are the delivery charges for local and International orders?
Hareer provides free shipping nationwide on all orders above PKR: 2,500. However, free international shipping is not applicable.
International shipping rates are according to the weight of the parcel. Shipping rates will be calculated once you’re on the checkout page.
Furthermore, you can calculate estimated shipping charges at the bottom of cart page by entering your country and zip code.
3. Does the price of the order include shipping charges?
For all local & international orders, shipping charges are mentioned separately as part of the order on the checkout page. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
4. Who will bear the VAT and custom duties for international shipments?
All custom and VAT charges will be paid by the customers for all international orders, where applicable. (Further, we would like to inform our international customers that cross - border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities).
5. How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through Email/SMS. You can log on to Courier Partner’s websites for local and international orders respectively, enter your tracking ID and track your order.
6. What manner of shipping do you use?
We use TCS, Call Courier, for local orders and DHL for international ones.
7. Can I get the shipping/billing address of an order changed after it has been processed?
It is only possible to change the address of a processed order before it has been dispatched. Please call Customer Care at +92 309 2226 169 and check if your order has been dispatched or not.